STEAM Classes for Preschool
How do machines fly? What are centrifugal forces? How do ships float?
How do animals survive in the desert? How do aquatics breath in the ocean?
Children will explore the answers to such questions using construction and creativity!
What they do:
- Follow visual building instructions to design a complex K’nex structure
- Explore various sensory and art media like clay, pastels, water colours, drawing techniques
- Learn about a science topic through creativity and engineering!
What they learn:
- Engineering and design
- Science discovery and exploration
- Maths and Patterns
- Project based learning
- Fine motor skills
- Visual Spatial skills
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Concentration and focus
To know more about our pre-school program